NSF HEALTH LTD
NSF HEALTH LTD is a highly professional care company registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We specialise in providing personal care in the comfort of your home. All our operations are underpinned by integrity and a commitment to a partnership with service users and stakeholders. Our services are ethical, transparent, innovative and caring. Our clients include public, private and third sector organisations.
WE COVER THE FOLLOWING AREAS AND BEYOND
West Midlands: COVENTRY, BIRMINGHAM, WARWICK, LEAMINGTON SPA, STRATFORD, NUNEATON, BEDWORTH
Gloucestershire: TEWKESBURY, CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTER, STROUD, COTSWOLDS, FOREST OF DEAN
CQC overview and inspections
We strive to provide our clients with the highest and most reliable level of support available. We provide care to meet a comprehensive range of client needs in order to help adults stay independent and live in their own homes or supported living schemes.
SUPPORTED LIVING – DISABILITY
Our flexible and varied range of services providing disability support include: supported housing, (we source accommodation for you) supported housing with care, respite care and residential homes. Support time can vary from a few hours a week, up to full-time support or intensive support over a short period of time to help achieve a goal.
We provide expert tailored support and care for people aged 18 or over with mild, moderate or severe disabilities, including:
- Sensory disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Acquired brain injury
- Associated mental health needs
- Behavioral challenges
- Support and care is tailored to individual needs
If you’re looking for supported living whilst living an independent life, you’ve come to the right place. We are passionate about delivering the best possible care and support.
Supported living allows you to live independently and have control over how and when you receive support. We can support you to achieve your goals, such as becoming an active member of your local community.
Our flexible support is tailored to your needs, whether you’re looking for a few hours a week or more. Together, we co-create personalised support plans focusing on your interests, priorities and skills.
We provide domestic support at all levels from emptying a bin and replacing a light bulb to cleaning a home and completing all laundry requirements. Our professional staff have been trained to maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness to ensure our clients wellbeing and good health is maintained. We’re more than happy to help with the following:
- Food and drink preparation
- Food shopping
- Cleaning and tidying up
- Washing up
- Laundry and ironing
- Other light household duties
Whether you or your family member require help every day or once a week, help with the household chores can provide great relief, especially for people who may suffer from mobility around the home.
Our professional and caring staff are able to provide a wide range of personal care services allowing our clients to maintain their dignity and respect. Our services include:
- Assisting clients with their personal hygiene Personal care is a regulated activity, which means any aspect of personal care services are required to be registered and are inspected and rated. Personal care consists of any aspect or any level of personal hygiene i.e. washing, bathing, continence care etc.
- Assistance with dressing This includes helping clients to get dressed, choosing appropriate clothing or to give full support in dressing or just helping with socks or surgical stockings.
- Support with medication We can support with full administration of medication, prompting (or reminding) medication where appropriate and safe to do. We can also support with collection and ordering of prescribed medication. We can provide the support you need even if you just require support to open medication.
- Assistance with meals We can support with preparing foods at any level. Support with helping to eat can also be included.
PHYSICAL DISABILITIES CARE
Just because you may have a physical disability does not mean you can’t enjoy a full and active life living in your own home. Our professional carers will listen to your needs and put together a bespoke support package to meet your requirements. This can range from once a week visits to daily visits or even live in care. We can help you with a wide range of tasks including domestic duties around the home, personal care and washing, social appointments and hobbies. Indeed, our support packages are aimed at helping you stay independent in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to maintain your everyday routine.
Our respite care is available to any family member or friend that has become a carer. We acknowledge the vital role they play in people’s lives and will support them by offering time off and looking after their loved ones, in the way they do. This could be anything from an afternoon, a day or a month at a time.
It’s important that you make time for yourself, both for your own wellbeing and health but also to revitalise yourself to carry on caring for your loved one. We appreciate that speaking up and asking for some help is a hard thing to do for many people, but we have helped many family carers by giving them a break and have seen first-hand the positive effect it has had on both their own lives and that of the person they’ve been caring for.
Contact our office and we will answer any questions that you may have about receiving respite care and how it all works.
We actively promote social care and encourage socialising in any appropriate form. We can escort and remain with you to participate in any clubs, groups, days centres or colleges. We fully believe that social interaction is paramount in the care and development and rehabilitation of our clients. If it’s basic shopping right through to an activity centre, we will provide the right level of support you require.
With NSF HEALTH there is no need to feel isolated anymore. Our carers thoroughly enjoy getting to know our clients and forming strong relationships with them. We’ll help build their confidence and allow them to feel comfortable in every day social situations.
24/7 LIVE-IN CARE
Our live-in care package gives your loved ones fulltime support and care in the comfort of their own home by matching your loved one with a dedicated care professional who moves into their home.
NSF HEALTH provides experienced, vetted carers that help with everything from personal hygiene to daily household tasks, ensuring your relative is safe and happy in place they love most, their own home.
We understand your loved one’s safety is paramount. That’s why we go to great lengths to ensure their carer is someone the whole family can trust. All the professionals we work with have background checks, referencing and certificates to prove they reach the standards you expect.
Our Values and Principles
- Privacy : The right of individuals to be left alone or undisturbed and free from intrusion into their affairs. This is taken into account in the formulation of Care Plans, and will only be overridden in exceptional circumstances, and with the knowledge of the service user or their advocate.
- Confidentiality: Service user confidentiality is, wherever possible, maintained. On occasion, it will be necessary, for the benefit of the service user or others to share personal information with either other professionals or organisations. Where possible, service users are consulted and their views taken into account.
- Dignity: All individuals, whatever their circumstances, have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Choice: Services are designed to be accessible and flexible, promoting ordinary lifestyles and based upon client’s own choices. Individual choice is promoted, within the limits imposed by service constraints.
- Anti-discrimination: Many clients, because of their circumstances, (e.g. age, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, culture, religion or nationality), may find themselves in circumstances in which discrimination can occur. NSF HEALTH designs its services and delivery to, wherever possible, promote equality and counteract discrimination where it arises.
- Communication : Many clients, because of their circumstances, (e.g. age, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, culture, religion or nationality), may find themselves in circumstances in which discrimination can occur. NSF HEALTH designs its services and delivery to, wherever possible, promote equality and counteract discrimination where it arises.
- Independence : Clients are enabled to act independently. Services are aimed at maximising the individual’s capacity for self-care and mobility. Every individual, whatever their circumstances, has the potential for development, and the right to hold personal aspirations. Within the boundaries set by legislation and professional social work ethics, service users are encouraged in achieving their personal goals.
- Rights: The rights of citizenship are safeguarded for all service users. Work should be conducted in a manner that facilitates empowerment and makes appropriate use of advocacy.
- Responsibilities: Clients are expected to accept appropriate responsibilities, taking into account their particular abilities and circumstances. These may include having due regard for others, for property or for participation in Care Plans.
- Family Support: The value of the contribution of client’s family support is fully recognised. The needs of the client we are providing, or intending to provide, regular or substantial care is, where requested, assessed independently of the needs of the client. The outcome of the assessment is taken into account when agreeing Care Plans.
Positions: Carers / Senior Carers
- Rate per hour : £12 – £14 depending on experience
- Previous experience as a home care aide or related field preferred
- Full-time or Part-time
- Education: High school preferred
- Experience: At least 3 months to 1 year preferred
- Day shift location: Multiple Locations
Apply Online Today!
Care Assistants and Support Workers – Job Application
Complete the application form below and make sure all questions marked as required are filled-in. A copy of the completed online application form will be sent to your e-mail address, so please check that your e-mail address is correct.
Click the submit button when you have finished completing the form.
We will review your application and contact you within three working days.
To be completed by Referee , not Applicant
Complete the Employee Reference Form below and make sure all questions marked as required are filled-in. A copy of the completed Employee Reference form will be sent to your e-mail address, so please check that your e-mail address is correct.
Click the submit button when you have finished completing the form.